Data Protection Act (1050/2018)
Created 01.04.2022, last modified 20.05.2022
1. Registry administrator
2. Person responsible for the register and/or contact person
3. Name of the register
Dimea Oy customer register
4. Purpose of processing personal data
The personal data stored in the tarume.com online store’s user register is used to manage customer
relations and deliveries. The customer can also separately register for a mailing list,
in which case marketing messages can also be sent to him/her.
5. Data content of the register
The register collects basic and subscription information about the data subjects, such as:
– first name and surname, customer number
– address, telephone number and e-mail address.
– order history (order date, payment method, products ordered, order method, shopping list).
– any discount benefit to which the customer is entitled
– technical log information of the internet server (ip address, browser)
– direct marketing authorisation
– mail tracking information for orders
6. Regular data sources
The data controller registers only the information about the tarume.com webshop user that
the user provides when using the website.
7. Disclosure of data
The data of the online shop will not be disclosed to third parties, except where required by law.
Personal data will not be disclosed outside the EU or EEA unless this is necessary for
the technical implementation of the data processing. Newsletter subscribers’ data (only e-mail, name)
are stored on the servers of the service providers used by the data controllers, also outside the EU.
The register can only be accessed by the website administrators and the server is located
in a locked and guarded area.
9. Grounds for keeping the register
Customer relationship / Consent